Paula's Ibiza

Trying to mix and match my charms. Not very matchy, but still somehow cute. I am just very bad at creating/mixing stuff… How would you guys combine it…?

View attachment 5992754
View attachment 5992755
Here are some creative suggestions I found while lurking on Chinese social media! I have NO idea how to recreate these but I'm going to try when my items come in hehe

1000064865.jpg1000064867.jpg1000064869.jpg1000064885.jpg
1000064875.jpg1000064883.jpg

I saw it last friday and had much fun picking out the items - Zendaya carried one black leather tote that i'm pretty sure wasn't Loewe but I spent a solid minute ignoring the lines trying to think if it was... Lots of other product placement in there that was and wasn't surprising.

Did you try camouflaging the chameleon under the puff so he's secretly peering out?

I'm waiting until Europe to pick up my items but I want to reverse the dragonfruit orientation so the pebble and the green points are away from the loop, and put the parrot dice on top of the all pink end.
Haha, I did the same! I think she only carried that Flamenco from Loewe. I am in love with that dress she wore for the final match, but it is so expensive and I am nearly sure, that I will be too short for it…

Seems like the chameleon is indeed hiding in the bush… 😅 I initially wanted only to put chameleon and bush, but it looked so naked and I found Calcifer, which resulted in that weird combo. But they are still cute together. I have to play around how it looks best…
Can‘t wait to see your upcoming dragonfruit/parrot combo. Did you get any other pieces from this collection?

Here are some creative suggestions I found while lurking on Chinese social media! I have NO idea how to recreate these but I'm going to try when my items come in hehe

View attachment 5992776View attachment 5992777View attachment 5992778View attachment 5992780
View attachment 5992781View attachment 5992782

How creative! I only have the thicker strap with the line in the middle. This thinner strap probably is easier to play with! Such creative combos! The double frog one makes me really consider if I need the crazy frog, too… 😅

I am in love with that dress she wore for the final match, but it is so expensive and I am nearly sure, that I will be too short for it…

At least in the States for last Paula Ibiza, a ton of the RTW made it to sale time with department stores and online retailers. I had some regret I spent a fair amount on clothing that was later pretty discounted. Maybe if you check later on you'll get lucky with the shirt dress!

I ordered the raffia parrot pouches, but I'm being indecisive which color is better. I wish the olive was a little more green than brown, but the pink one I received is much more symmetrically woven.

IMG_1746.jpeg

Oh, how cool! Next time, we should meet up!
I love your new additions, you will for sure be the most fashionable beach babe. The pattern for the scarf and the towel blanket is lovely!
I myself limit me to only looking at bags and accessoires, otherwise I would probably splurge too much on fashion, but I already own too much clothes… However, I saw the movie Challengers yesterday and now I want the Loewe pieces from the movie… 😅

Thank you! Would love to meet up! Most of my friends aren’t into luxury at all so it’s always nice to meet people who understand :biggrin::flowers: You can DM me any time :smile:
I also find it hard to justify RTW prices but Loewe is always really tempting! I also love Dior but the prices are over the moon :doh:
Have to google the „Challengers dress“ you mentioned :loveeyes: (haven’t watched that movie just yet.)

At least in the States for last Paula Ibiza, a ton of the RTW made it to sale time with department stores and online retailers. I had some regret I spent a fair amount on clothing that was later pretty discounted. Maybe if you check later on you'll get lucky with the shirt dress!

I ordered the raffia parrot pouches, but I'm being indecisive which color is better. I wish the olive was a little more green than brown, but the pink one I received is much more symmetrically woven.

View attachment 5992891
Ahhh I love both parrots :loveeyes: The green one would be easier to match I guess … but definitely both bags are so so cute:love:

Reactions: vachefou

View attachment 5992891
Are your clothes more colorful and interesting or plain and simple? I'm a plain and simple person so I always pick bright unique colors for my accessories. If I'm going to paying a lot of $$$ for something it better be unique and a statement!

But if you and your fashion are already unique and statement-making I'd pick the olive one. You can always keep both 😉

• Insightful
Reactions: Joke and vachefou
Reactions: Bag love33