Patent Gallery Tote - any idea when it arrrives?

oriolesfan22

Loving Coach and LV
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Hi all -

I had posted previously about my love of the coral red leather gallery tote, and someone mentioned that they were holding out for the patent ones to arrive.:confused1:

Does anyone know anything about these? It was the first that I've heard of them. I'd love a red patent gallery tote instead of the regular red leather. If you know anything about these, could you please let me know?:yes:

Thanks

Hi oriolesfan22!

Sprinkles posted in this thread:

New fall/winter handbag INFO (no teasing here!!!)

"Gallery Patent tote!!! (11500) They realized how well this bag did last winter, so of course they're going to run with it. The colors are black, ruby and brown, I can't wait to see ruby!!! The leather is said to be a crinkle patent, so i'm not sure about that. It looks just like last years and the basic gallery tote. The bag is 11-3/4" x 8-11/16" x 3-3/4" and costs $398."

Sounds gorgeous!!!

And thank you to Sprinkles for her awesome thread - I refer to it so frequently!!!

Ok - this is killing me! I wish they were on the Coach website. I keep on going to the regular leather one and thinking "how could I love something more than this one?" But I won't buy it until I see the patent leather ones first! How many days until PCE? 12? I don't know if I'll make it!