Paris Is Rubbing Off...

aprild

Apr 3, 2006
nicky-hilton-6.4-3.jpg

:blink: :blink: :blink: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :lol:

:blink::roflmfao::roflmfao: the funny thing is i thought you meant someone is rubbing off paris's boob in the first pic i had to do a double take to realize it was nicki lol but then again i have been up since 6 so i'm shutting down :yes:

marspalm said:
:blink::roflmfao::roflmfao: the funny thing is i thought you meant someone is rubbing off paris's boob in the first pic i had to do a double take to realize it was nicki lol but then again i have been up since 6 so i'm shutting down :yes:

dittoooo :yes: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

marspalm said:

Haha, my brain went through the same process :P Its 3am over here, I need to go to bed.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
she looks COMPLETELY inebriated, I bet she's mortified by those photos!
I'd be!!!

that's exactly what i thought too...i almost feel bad for her. i *hate* drunk pictures...my friends all know that on the rare rare occasions i have more than three drinks there are NO cameras allowed. heh. soooo glad i'm not a celebrity.