Paris Hilton's Fake LV - my quotes in Newspaper

I like this comment

Get over it! Fake bikini who cares! There are more important things to worry about than what this bimbo wears. But then again those who can afford Luis Viton or other such name brands live in another world.

^ Who????:roflmfao:

Just outta curiosity.. is there any way that Paris could have request LV to make that bikini for her? I mean its not uncommon that LV accepts special orders.
Heheheh.. I really love to believe that she's wearing a fake (which is very funny). :roflmfao:

Thanks!

Not that one, no. As I said in my quote a couple pages back, she DOES have a real bikini which was seen in stores and has the mini MC print. This one is one of the cheap fakes they sell on ebay..it has the completely wrong color scheme as well..LV wouldn't change the color pattern of an SO item at all.

Haha no problem!
But seriously..if you read those quotes, it's kind of like, "Hmm, should we ask the people who don't even know or care what 'Luis Viton' is or should we ask the people who KNOW for a fact that it's fake?"
I mean the point of the article wasn't really to tell what you think of her, just whether the bikini was fake or not, which virtually NO one did :rolleyes:

This whole thing is so aggravating because now some communities I'm in online for celebrity gossip are all talking about LV. Like it's a glimpse into the minds of those who do not carry one-- literally (that IS a stretch to say, I know). And everyone apparently thinks it's pathetic to know how to tell if one is fake, like those who can tell don't have lives or something.
And then "LV is tacky!" "Agreed."

ugh, it's really annoying and all stirred up because of this, haha.

Sigh..yeah see, it's times like these that I long for the days when no one knew or cared what LV was.
I guess this is one reason why I don't like when big celebs do LV's ads..the bag is forever immortalized as "the bag that so and so had." ARGH.