Food Pancakes in a can!

That looks really interesting. On the rare occassion I make pancakes, it is definitely of the "shake and pour" variety - where you buy the bottle of mix, add water to the top line, shake and...pour. I will have to keep a look out for this.

They are not everywhere yet~just in certain regions. I got a case of them when I was in Rolling Meadows, IL at Meijer's. You might go to their website and do search for the nearest location to you. I know that in the Chicago area both the Rolling Meadows and Bloomingdale Meijer's carry them. I did a search before I went to see my family up there last time.

I took the liberty of writing to ask if they shipped their product-here is the reply I got: JUST FYI

Hi xxxxxx, thanks for your email! At this time, Batter Blaster is available in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, HI, NM, NV, OR, TX, WA and in Meijer Store’s in IL, IN, KY, MI, OH. Unfortunately we do not sell Batter Blaster on line or ship direct. The product needs to be refrigerated which makes the shipping costs prohibitive. We will be expanding outside of the above areas very soon! We anticipate full national distribution by Summer of 2008. Please be sure to check our website: www.batterblaster.com and enter your zip code in the next few months to see if we're in your area. Also, when you're on our website, click the TV in the lower left hand area on the screen to watch our commercial. Thanks again and we look forward to arriving at a store near you soon! Feel free to ask your local grocery store to carry our product! Take care and make a better breakfast faster, Batter Blaster

i've actually seen these at my local superfresh and giant. at superfresh, it was located in the refrigerated organic section, near the frozen organic foods section. at giant, it was located in the refrigerated section near the eggs and milk.