Pale Rose Work/Office w/ hefty price tag!!!

they must want to hold onto it... pretty, but this color's rep freaks me out. I know my friend w/ a pale pink city looks fine, but she never uses it. she just takes it out and looks at it. :lol:

yeppers, the price is a bit high for a work, but beauty's in the eye of the beholder :tender:...i wouldn't pay nearly $2K for any b-bag, but lots of gals here do because it's their holy grail (just look at what the eggplants have been going for)...this is a brand new bag in a discontinued color & if you buy one in the store today it will cost you $1500 including taxes ;)

I think a couple hundred over retail for a discontinued color is not a big deal, at all. I'd rather have my holy grail bag than stress out wondering if I'll ever find it again, but at a better price.

I think a couple hundred over retail for a discontinued color is not a big deal, at all. I'd rather have my holy grail bag than stress out wondering if I'll ever find it again, but at a better price.

I agree, Violets. Besides, the seller has ebay and paypal fees to take care of. So, retail price, plus ebay and paypal fees, little is left.