Paddinton Colours

SHOEQUEEN

Jun 27, 2006
Can anyone tell me the difference between sand and ivory in the paddy collection. I want to get a chloe paddington, but in the colour of ivory i have looked at online boutiques and have only found it in sand, is there much difference? I really want it in Ivory, is it best if i go to a boutique like selfirdges to see if they have one in that (Ivory) or can order one in Ivory. Advice needed and v. much appreciated this will be my first chloe purchase, HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi Shoequeen.
Sand is the a/w 06 colour so it will be the one that you will now find instore. It is absolutely gorgeous and could be used right through the year, where as the Ivory is quite abit paler, and is great for summer :smile:

This is the sand
creme1.jpg

The ivory is quite different. If you look on the post your paddingtons thread in here, you will see the Ivory posted.

no problem :smile:
The sand is one of the very newest colours. Would love somebody on here to buy it so we can all swoon over it!

As you probably know, NAP have this colour in stock.

I have just looked online at Cricket too, there discription is off white, so that colour well be the Ivory but you would have to call them to double check. Piccie link to the larger bag so you can see the colour
Chloe paddington slouch [chlhb-013] - £840.00 : CricketLiverpool: Designer clothes in Liverpool. muk luk boots, mukluk boots, mukluk, ugg boots, alice temperly, balenciaga, boccaccini, cacharel, d squared, emilio pucci, mathew wiliams, rizal..

this is the Spring '06 Ivory/Blanc/Off-White Paddington. i bought it in April; at that time it was still available on Bergdorf Goodman Online, but you can try calling the Chloe boutiques if you want that color. and yes it's paler than the Sand.

Attachments

• chloe paddington.jpg
    chloe paddington.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 46
  • chloe paddington2.jpg
    chloe paddington2.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 32