P.M. or G.M. inclusion bracelet?

Baggers

Nov 25, 2007
I have seen pictures of this bracelet here on the P.F. and not in R.L.

I have to order.

Which size is best for a small boned, only 5 ft. 5 in. person.

Any opionions would be great, I don't want to overdo the size?

:s :shame: :sad: :girlsigh:

It depends on the color for me. Can you go into the boutique and try them on? I got the PM & GM in pomme and black, but elected to stay with the PM in grey.

I have very, very tiny bones. I have two PM's (one black, one beige) - but even they fall off with my hands by my side :sad: I love the GM's, but there's just not way - and the sound they make when they hit the ground .. doh! :Push:

G.M. I think it shows off the bracelet more - but I tend to like more cuff like pieces than those that are more bangles (if that makes sense) If I wear a PM I always feel I need to wear two . . .

I love my transparent PM. It's my only inclusion piece, and if I get another it would be a PM. Go to a boutique and you'll get to try them on. I had planned on getting the pomme until I tried them both on. Good luck!

Thank you so much everyone for your help.

Am still a little confused because I love big 'important' jewellery, but don't want to look ridiculous either.

I guess, in all honesty I will have to make the drive to the L.V. store, but the closest one is three hours away, depending on traffic.

Thanks again for your help

:tup: :yahoo: :okay: :wlae: