Owners of Papillon/Souflfot comments please

I had the Epi Soufflot and I liked it but ended up selling it because I felt the leather was a little too stiff. It might be different though for the Mono or Pap lines. Space wise.. it was big enough to hold all my usual stuff- wallet, cles, treo, make up bag, digi cam.

I have this bag and absolutely love it!!! I don't really use her much as I tend to use it with my more dressy/sophisticated outfits, but I did bring her to my 4 day shopping trip and she did AWESOME!!! what made me choose her over my Manhattan and Speedy was that I can comfortably carry her over my shoulder even if I have a sweater on. Sometimes I do the on handle trick and it works fabulous. She's verrryyy roomy, I was able to fit in, sunglass case, poch wallet, agenda (I didn't bring it but it would've fit), mono poch accessories, keys, lipgloss and probably a few more items. It's really a great bag! When I first got it, I wasn't totally sure, but after my trip I give this bag 5 stars..I am actually considering buying it in ivoirie too. lol

That is an enabler right there! :yes:

I adore my soufflot and its roomy and easy to get in and out of. She is pretty and is a head turner. Lol. It might get a tad little bulky if you use it over your shoulder so like others i normally carry it in the crook of my arm. gosh, i need a damier pap right now!

i found it roomy but i sold my soufflot - it was too round for me... not great as a shoulder bag and long for a handheld. i love handheld but this one didn't fit the bill. good luck on your decision!!