Out for Delivery...

holy cow!!!!! literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy, how fantastic!! i dare say i have never seen a more delicious display of delirious decadence and wealth of barenia!!!! you've outdone yourself this time, missy!!!

whoop! whoop! whoopeeeee!
attachment.php

what SPLENDOR !!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

just SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Methinks you have scored the big one, here, CB. This is a piece of art like no other barenia I've seen. The style of the whitebus SO enhances the look/touch/sensuality of the barenia. And the contrast white stitching - icing on the perfect cake - YUM. :drool:

I'm in AWE of her beauty and am just thrilled she's yours! Many many congratulations!

:woohoo::yahoo::nuts: :yahoo: :woohoo:

oh CB, this is the most gorgeous piece of barenia I have seen. I really love the whitebus in the 40 especially in barenia, better to show off the gorgeous color and skin. congrats:yahoo:

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CB I've been away and just now read this thread--this is just the most amazing thing, ever--I am so happy for you, this is truly the ultimate bag! I didn't know that the whitebus came in barenia. Enjoy her; please post modeling photos if you can. I can't stop staring at the photos. I guess I'll just have to keep doing that until the barenia shortage is over...

Thank you all so much!!!
It is so wonderful to share this will all of you. I did not know this bag came in barenia either!!!

It was all just so lucky that the grail bag fairy was looking out for me!!

LTC!! :love::love: !!!

Thank you all for sharing this with me. I am hoping to give her a home spa treatment "a la DQ" and will post photos of that as well.

I also have to find a sleeper for her....she is a little sad to be in a pillowcase, even though it has a very respectable thread count!!!

Barenia lovers---it is everything you imagine it is and more. The whitebus and barenia are made for each other!!!

CB: You are such a teaser! I'm so glad that I didn't have to wait in suspense for the revelation. Tee hee ... Congratulations on your White Bus. It's such a rare bag and especially in Barenia leather :drool:.

ENJOY!!