Out and About with your YSL!!! ACTIONS SHOTS!!

Couturequeen....love your Muse! It is the perfect first YSL.....and always loved for it's classic lines:love:

Bagcat.....I love your action shots....so chic you are!;) And that rust Besace is making me rethink that bag.....it would look so nice with my Tribute sandals....hmmmmm!

Here is my beloved red croc patent Raspail at a tPF meetup in 2009 Tysons Corner for a shoe signing by Msr. Louboutin:love:

It is to the left peeking over the NM bag:P

clsigning6.jpg

Thanks OP! You look perfect with your majorelle too! That reminds me to take out my purple besace sometime. Here's more mod pics..this time with my medium Muse 2 and my favorite sunglasses--YSL aviators.

Attachments

• DSC00053a.jpg
    DSC00053a.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 4,836
  • DSC00136a.jpg
    DSC00136a.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,273
authenticplease give it up Majorelle bag sister :ghi5: what a gorgeous colour :woohoo:

also look gorgeous

couturequeen purple-tastic with you first YSL (congrats, I only have 1 too but I don't think it will be my last ;)

You guys all look so stylish! But only three pages?! C'mon, we YSL lovers can do better than that right? :smile:
Here's my YSL downtown and me twice in action! Love my bag :smile::smile:

The first pic is my in my vintage Dior suit, the second is me at my Gossip Girl party trying to rock a Jenny Humphrey look, lol..

YSL&&me.jpg

YSL&me1.jpg

Hi ladies and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :drinkup:

Great shots Bagcat! Love the aviators and that sunny smile.....and your Muse 2 is Ah-mazing!!

Karlien......what fabulous photos....they really show how the downtown can work for any ocassion! Great vintage Dior:love:......and completely fun GG party pic!!

Aw, thx you guys! I really love my downtown, I HAVE to get a white one for summer! :smile::smile:

I was so happy to have a chance to wear my Dior suit that day, it was 'international suit up day' haha! I was like OOOOOOH fiiiinally a chance to put on my suit! But I just stayed in my house and took pictures, haha.. It would have been kinda weird to wear it to school :smile:
But, one day, I will wear it to work! Hooray! :biggrin:

authenticplease, that is a sexy pic leopard print stillis and black patent - great combo!

karlienmachien honey that Dior/YSL combo is HOT and COOL!

attachment.php