Other than Handbags what are your other passions??

i have no life, so shopping obsessively for anything cute.....besides the obvious handbag, clothes. shoes & accessories, I used to do interior design wholesale to the trade only not retail, so i have a passion to design my house over and over and over again. Its all just for me because i really don't have many friends and family visit, sad, huh???

Shoes & perfume!

And books - I'm currently working on my thesis about imagery in advertising, so books & marketing are both my job & my passion.

Also, of course, my family.

I retail medium to high end, contemporary, vintage and antique fine jewellery; so I am passionate :love: about that and I also believe that an excellent knowledge of designer fashion (which I have always loved), as well as precious stones and fashions in jewellery design, is essential in what I do.

I used to be an interior designer and I still love it; but, I must admit, that dealing with ignorant/workshy/rude workmen put me off a bit! :mad:

I am very interested in economics, politics and human and animal rights, but I don't know if I'd call these interests and concerns 'passions'.

Finally, I'm extremely passionate about my three dogs - Harry (a sweet-natured golden lab.), Kadie (a rescue cross breed with the I.Q. of DaVinci!) and Polo (a Bichon Frise who's convinced he's a baby and drives us mad by crying all the time!). :love:

keykey36 said:
i have no life, so shopping obsessively for anything cute.....besides the obvious handbag, clothes. shoes & accessories, I used to do interior design wholesale to the trade only not retail, so i have a passion to design my house over and over and over again. Its all just for me because i really don't have many friends and family visit, sad, huh???

Hi keykey36,

I'm sorry to hear that - may I ask whether that is because you don't have many friends and family, or whether they live too far away to visit?

My children...my number one passion!
Jewelry...especially diamonds!
Shoes...need I say more?
Books...I read almost everything.
Travel...skiing, cruising,and beautiful beaches preferred!
Real estate...always looking for "investments".

Very passionate about helping animals. I volunteer a lot at our no-kill shelter, helping with the cats and dogs. I also do a lot of fundraising for them. Our organization is called PAWS -- you can see the website at http://www.centrecountypaws.org/

I also do some animal rights work -- involved in the campaign against fur, for example -- fur trapping and farming is a VERY cruel process! -- and better treatment for farm animals:smile:

I have a collection of key chains so that's a passion that I have.. oh, I love to read too, maybe coz I am still in school? and the other passion that I like, I like to eat out and try different restaurants.. I think I have been to over 300 restaurants or so.. in the last 6 yrs that is..

i love my bunny to death.. and i love ... cars. in general.. imports (japanese & german). i also love.. my work. my workplace.. is like a 2nd home and my coworkers, especially the upper management, are like my family. i love them all and couldn't fathom the thought of leaving the company (unless LV asked me to be their visuals director!! XD!!).

[visual] presentation and details are what i'm all about and i love to be able to project a company's image with their products and service. :smile: