Other Obsessions

Besides bags? hmm, let's see:

1. Books! I have two English degrees, so it's only natural :smile:
2. My MINI Cooper - Besides treating my car like she's my baby, I have loads of little model minis, and I collect any MINI ads, posters, or other memorablilia I can find.
3. Music- both listening to it and playing my bass guitar
4. Shoes
5. lip products, especially balms and glosses
6. Jonathan Adler pottery
7. BBC America
8. TV in general, Alias, Project Runway, House, Law & Order SVU, NCIS

Agh, so many other things...

1. magazines. i'm a magazine journalism major, it is my birth right. i subscribe to so many that i usually get a new one or two just about every other day.

2. wedge sandals. i want spring so bad, and wedge sandals are so pretty and springy and bright...i want practically every pair i see.

3. j.crew flip flops. i have many pairs, they're sooo comfy and come in so many cute strap designs. the pair i'm wearing right now have yellow straps with little blue whales embroidered on them (yes, i'm wearing whale flip flops in january, but it's georgia and i'm in college, it's allowed!) the patterns are so cute and preppy, i want to collect them all!

4. literature and movies about anyone who is damaged, depressed, mentally ill, or otherwise odd. i don't know what this says about me.

5. skirts. i don't wear pants of any kind (gauchos excluded, but they don't really count since they're stretchy and elastic-waisted) except to work (i have a uniform), my wardrobe consists of exclusively skirts. no jeans, no khakis, nothing. skirts are just so much more comfortable and feminine and pretty. i like ones that are a tad poufy lately.

6. hair products. i'll try anything. my hair is naturally ringlet-curly, so i don't brush or blow dry. my style is all in the product. the best i've found is frederic fekkai luscious curl creme.

7. english bulldogs. my mom shares this with me. ever since we got cassie mae, if it has a bulldog on it, we're buying it. which is problematic for me, since the University of Georgia has a white english bulldog as its mascot, i'm around a lot of merchandise with bulldogs on it...