OSKAR Waltz on eBay

OMG Irene! I am sooo happy for you! That's an INSANELY INCREDIBLE bag. I am uber jealous! It will look so awesome on you!

FYI: If you need to sell anything to get some cash you know where to look! :smile: I have never bought anything outside of LV or elux but you- I trust! LOL

Thank you, ValleyOppressed!:flowers: You are really sweet!
LVLover, I thought about your bag often, trust me!:sweatdrop: But as I said before, I think it would have been too small on me. I carry everything but the kitchen sink with me.:nuts:
Once again, thank you, everybody!!!:love: DH for sure is going to have me committed this time!:wacko:

Thank you, ValleyOppressed!:flowers: You are really sweet!
LVLover, I thought about your bag often, trust me!:sweatdrop: But as I said before, I think it would have been too small on me. I carry everything but the kitchen sink with me.:nuts:
Once again, thank you, everybody!!!:love: DH for sure is going to have me committed this time!:wacko:

Yeah but if it something you have had your :heart: set on then you deserve it! Everyone needs to be spoiled once in a while (or EVERYDAY!) :graucho:

Thank you, everyone, for your well wishes! I will def. bring it to the TO get together!!!:wlae:I've seen the smaller version on eBay many times but it's too small for my frame, IMO. Heavy or not, I DON'T CARE!!!:yahoo:I think it's HOT, that's all that matters!!! When buying a bag, practicality is the last thing I think about!!!:nuts: I will def. post pics when it arrives!:jammin:

LV_addict, if anyone can pull that bag off, it will be you lol.. cant wait to see pictures of you carrying it :yes:

Congratulations :flowers:

Im so jealous of the PF members who get to see Irenes new bag. :sad: This bag is TDF!! :yahoo: I cant believe you were able to snag this up so fast. It was just listed! :roflmfao:

*sigh, this is the ultimate LV bag :love: :love: