Organizing your bags- so many choices!

Can anyone post more pics of their bag organizers, "fully loaded"? I just love to see (ahem snoop in on) how everyone uses their organizers.

I keep sitting on the fence on which one to get. I am still debating if I need the Chameleon or the Bagmate :confused1:

Because of you enablers, I purchased a large chameleon in hot pink and LOVE it! ;)

Here it is in my rainy day bag, the Rafe for Target Doctor's Satchel
453052112_9aaefc77f9.jpg

This is a large handbag so the large chameleon leaves me room on the side to bring my bottle of water (drank it), my apple (ate it) and my bag of edamame.

It fits perfectly in my Tano Boogie Bucket, my Tano Sex Bomb, and several other bags like my Melani box satchel (which surprised me!).

Here is the Chameleon outside the bag, fully loaded:
453052114_a3e25f0928.jpg

I still have room for more!

I just received my medium hot pink and large xtra sturdy silver chameleon yesterday.....very fast shipment. I stayed up until 3 in the morning ( I got home at 1 am) to play with them. I love the large one and it fits into all of my purses. I was surprised how large but compact it is. I will use the medium one for my thinner, just running errands purses. I post pictures soon!

Look how well this pursket fits inside my LV Noe (which has no inside pockets) Especially like the hook for my keys and there's plenty of room in the middle for larger items. This is a medium size pursket.

Puseket001.jpg

I bought a Purseket on ebay b/c I was curious about it. UGH. Not for me. I did like the structure and firmness of it, I perfer the chameleon. The chameleon is so easy to change bags but the Purseket is cumbersome- at least for me.

I'm not going to use it. :sad:

I have been using the medium-size Purseket and love it! It's so lightweight, and the material is durable and easy to wash. I had rollerball ink stains on there for weeks, and they washed off easily. It gives shape to an unstructured, slouchy bag and stays upright.

What do you ladies use in a purse with a non-flat bottom, like a hobo? I'm not sure a Purseket would work properly.

I find those are the bags I need organizing the most, since they are like bottomless pits and have few interior pockets.

What do you ladies use in a purse with a non-flat bottom, like a hobo? I'm not sure a Purseket would work properly.

I find those are the bags I need organizing the most, since they are like bottomless pits and have few interior pockets.

I have several bags with non-flat bottoms and my Chameleon works fine in all of them.