ordered Cabas Plano

1. My H bought me a Cabas Plano on Elux, but now I'm so nervous. I have never had an LV! Will I like it?? Will I want to return it due to guilt? I love the look of a well-worn LV, but I never thought I'd actually buy one!!
  2. I'm assuming you mean Cabas piano?

Congra'ts.. you have a wonderful bag on the way!!
  3. Congrats on the Piano! I think you'll love it!
  4. I have one! While I have alot of LVs and dont use the Piano much its still one of my favorites, it was also my first LMK and my DH bought it for me. Just be careful of the full leather (vachetta) bottom. You need to baby it a little bit. Its a classic bag. Congrats!
  5. CONGRATS!!! It's a really nice bag!!! You'll love it!:yes:
  6. Guilt serves no purpose when it comes to LV...use it and enjoy it! And give your DH a big kiss!
  7. You'll love it!!! Enjoy and don't feel guilty at all. :yahoo:
  8. It's a gorgeous bag! Congrats!
  9. I think you'll love it. The Cabas line is really great!
  10. Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it :love:
  11. Congrats! Don't feel guilty, enjoy it!
  12. You will love it. Cabas piano is one of my favorite LV purses :love:
  13. It is a wonderful bag, you'll get so much use from it. I adore mine, I almost always end up carrying it because it's so functional.
  14. I LOVE my Piano!! Great size, zip top, D ring, cell phone holder, goes on my shoulder...goes with any outift:yahoo: . I throw my pochette inside and wow, I feel like I can conquer the world! :supacool:
  15. I don't own the cabas piano... but I would die of happiness if someone bought me one. I'm sure you'll fall in love once you receive it!