Opinions wanted! Black lambskin e/w flap OR Red lambskin e/w flap with new chain?

?

What would you choose?

1. Classic Black Lambskin East West Flap

2. SS07 Red Lambskin East West Flap with new chain

3. Neither - other east west OR flap

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone!

Just wanted to get some PFer input!!

If you had no east west flaps and you didn't have a red or black bag at all in your bag collection, which would you choose?

1) Classic Black Lambskin East/West Flap

OR

2) SS07 Red Lambskin East/West Flap with the new chain?

Opinions wanted and any other thoughts/musings welcome!!

TIA!

2. I'd go for the red. It's only around for this season, and you can get the black anytime.

3. i always prefer a black bag!

4. ITA with that! black chanels will always be around, but look at the number of people on wait lists for red ones! :p

5. eep... BLACK is always in, but the read is chic!

if you think you will get a decent amount of wear out of the red, i would do it, b/c it's not a permanent color like the black -however, if you won't be using it as much, the black is a better option... because frankly, black is the new black :smile:

good luck

6. hi jess! you really can't wrong with either, but i love that new chain and the red really pops! it's perfect for a cute east/west for going out!

7. ^^Totally agree.

8. I agree with this, too.

9. :yes: ;)

10. red of course!

11. Me personally? I would get a black caviar e/w flap.:heart:

12. I agree :yes:

13. I totally agree with you. Red is so hot right now:love:

14. Both are nices. I would try the red first. Then later you can add the black easily.

15. Thanks for the input everyone! All had some very good points...

Now I just have some more thinking to do... or all this may be resolvable by a trip down to Chanel! :biggrin: