Opinions on this new COLOR AC Mid City (GET YOUR SUNGLASSES READY!)

I love this color! I think fuchsia is really the prettiest color that exists! But I understand if you think it's too much. You def. need to wear it with basic colors, like black or white. Then it would look just :drool:

Hmm, I just posted but it didn't show up? Anyway, here it is again.

I have a magenta Bottega Veneta bag. I usually wear it in the spring/summer and with neutral colors. I love the bag and it gets a lot of compliments as it really pops. But I would not use it as an every day bag. Too much pop, plus I do like to wear pink tops so it's too much pink.

PS- I finally got into MP!! :yahoo:

Hmm, I just posted but it didn't show up? Anyway, here it is again.

I have a magenta Bottega Veneta bag. I usually wear it in the spring/summer and with neutral colors. I love the bag and it gets a lot of compliments as it really pops. But I would not use it as an every day bag. Too much pop, plus I do like to wear pink tops so it's too much pink.

PS- I finally got into MP!! :yahoo:
JUDIE, THAT'S GREAT!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! DOES IT LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS???:woohoo:

I think it's cute! Sometimes you need a fun bag thrown in there so not all the ones you wear are so classic and serious. (unless of course you are a classic and serious person hehe)