Opinions on these Anna Corinna bags, please

stylefaxee

Dec 17, 2006
I just found these two Anna Corinna bags...both are a striking (IMO) combination of black leather and white canvas. What do you think?

I especially love this one:
Crosshatch Satchel, at Anthropologie ($398)
http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=15216&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=327&iMainCat=325

Here's a new version of the popular City Tote:
Half Canvas City Tote at shopbop ($372)
http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441796327&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302025305&fm=browse-category&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181057&bmUID=1168221152316

I really like this one. It's very unique.

74018_nbl_frt

I don't think this one is new, but I would be afraid of getting the white canvas dirty. :hrmm:
annac1002016890_201x396.jpg

I like the uniqueness of the first bag as well. And the second bag has definitely been around before. As a matter of fact, Anthropologie used to carry it and had marked it down earlier this summer.

Are you thinking about getting either one?

Hmm...I'm pretty new to Anna Corinna, so I guess I thought it was new. It was new to me, I suppose! Thanks for the heads up :smile:

I'm thinking about the first bag, definitely, but what I really need is a practical bag - I'm looking at Anna Corinna's Sister Saddlebag which is onsale here for $346.50:
Anna Corinna - Sister Saddle Bag, Black - jcMadison

But these bags are just so fun and different! Esp. the first. I've been trying to gauge its strap drop....I mean, there's a measurement on the website (14") but I'm such a visual person, the numbers don't mean anything to me. I might carry my laptop in it, but I can't figure out if I can wear it on my shoulder (I hate bags I have to carry by hand/elbow).

Why do these sort of delicious decisions have to be so painful?

Hmm...I'm pretty new to Anna Corinna, so I guess I thought it was new. It was new to me, I suppose! Thanks for the heads up :smile:

I'm thinking about the first bag, definitely, but what I really need is a practical bag - I'm looking at Anna Corinna's Sister Saddlebag which is onsale here for $346.50:
Anna Corinna - Sister Saddle Bag, Black - jcMadison

hello, i found one on sale at FengJunk for $275. pretty good deal. not sure if coupon code still applies but you can try.

i am thinking of getting one myself, but since i'm short and petite, i am not sure if the bag will be too big for me IRL.

hope you get one and let me know how you like it! ;)