Opinions on these Anna Corinna bags, please

1. I just found these two Anna Corinna bags...both are a striking (IMO) combination of black leather and white canvas. What do you think?

I especially love this one:
    Crosshatch Satchel, at Anthropologie ($398)
    http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=15216&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=327&iMainCat=325

Here's a new version of the popular City Tote:
    Half Canvas City Tote at Shopbop ($372)
    http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441796327&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302025305&fm=browse-category&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181057&bmUID=1168221152316

2. I really like this one. It's very unique.

[​IMG]
    I don't think this one is new, but I would be afraid of getting the white canvas dirty. :hrmm:
    [​IMG]

3. I like the uniqueness of the first bag as well. And the second bag has definitely been around before. As a matter of fact, Anthropologie used to carry it and had marked it down earlier this summer.

Are you thinking about getting either one?

4. Hmm...I'm pretty new to Anna Corinna, so I guess I thought it was new. It was new to me, I suppose! Thanks for the heads up :smile:

I'm thinking about the first bag, definitely, but what I really need is a practical bag - I'm looking at Anna Corinna's Sister Saddlebag which is onsale here for $346.50:
    Anna Corinna - Sister Saddle Bag, Black - jcMadison

But these bags are just so fun and different! Esp. the first. I've been trying to gauge its strap drop....I mean, there's a measurement on the website (14") but I'm such a visual person, the numbers don't mean anything to me. I might carry my laptop in it, but I can't figure out if I can wear it on my shoulder (I hate bags I have to carry by hand/elbow).

Why do these sort of delicious decisions have to be so painful?

5. hello, i found one on sale at FengJunk for $275. pretty good deal. not sure if coupon code still applies but you can try.

i am thinking of getting one myself, but since i'm short and petite, i am not sure if the bag will be too big for me IRL.

hope you get one and let me know how you like it! ;)

6. I really like the look of the 1st one- very interesting and probably would hide dirt better.