opinions on the cambon craze?

BlkLadyLaw said:
I'm surprised but in the DC area I actually rarely see the Cambon bag in Tysons Corner, VA or downtown DC. Or any Chanel for that matter. Maybe I was just out and about on weird days. I've spotted maybe 3 tops in the last couple of years since it has been out and one fake (which was obvious due to the lack of feet on the bottom of the bag).

I agree. Actually its interesting how few high-end bags I see in DC. I did see quite a few at a Starbucks, including a Chanel, when I was in a Maryland suburb a couple of months ago.

ladies, opinions please, should I buy a black with white cc cambon camera case handbag - must decide this afternoon, is the camera case very small???? is the cambon too trendy........let me know what you think!!!!

winternight said:
I agree. Actually its interesting how few high-end bags I see in DC. I did see quite a few at a Starbucks, including a Chanel, when I was in a Maryland suburb a couple of months ago.

I spotted a Balenciaga today and have seen Fendi monogram, Gucci monogram, lot of Vuitton monogram and a TON of Coach around the Dupont Circle, Farragut West and Farragut North areas. I work near a lot of law firms and K St. lobbyist types so you would think there would be more. But I see a ton of high end bags when shopping in Tysons Corner, VA ...there seems to be a higher concentration here amongst the surburbia moms and daughters vs. the city dwellers or downtown professionals. When I worked over there and would stop in during lunch my colleagues and I would always observe the volume of women who appear to not be working who shop during weekday work hours with kids in tow.