Opinions on the Ace ! ?

Not sure if you have access, but the FOS has the Ace in black and chalk for $238 each, plus sales tax, free shipping over $200. www.coachoutlet.com, if you have an account. Still in stock as of this moment. I picked up the chalk.
Hey there, I am new and have been having trouble getting confirmed. Finally it worked! Anyway, I bought the Ace Satchel in Chalk too and got that great price of $238, OH MY GOSH it came totally ruined because the hand tag with the notched nickel turn piece was squashed into the bag during shipping!!!! I bought THREE handbags and they were ALL DAMAGED when they arrived, You guys would NOT believe the crappy boxes and AWFUL pack job that mine came in. I SWEAR they looked like someone pulled the box they used out of a dumpster. DAMN was I PISSED!!!!! I took pictures in case they tried to act dumb with me. I order on 2 days and both separate shipments came like that, The Ace was in the second one and the Swagger in Dark Fog suede and leather (taupe with python quilt) was in the first. SO awful :sad: I bought that Swagger for $347.50 on sale at the outlet by me in person and held on to it, so, I was ecstatic when I got it for $238 like the Ace, and then, I had to ship all of them back.

Hey there, I am new and have been having trouble getting confirmed. Finally it worked! Anyway, I bought the Ace Satchel in Chalk too and got that great price of $238, OH MY GOSH it came totally ruined because the hand tag with the notched nickel turn piece was squashed into the bag during shipping!!!! I bought THREE handbags and they were ALL DAMAGED when they arrived, You guys would NOT believe the crappy boxes and AWFUL pack job that mine came in. I SWEAR they looked like someone pulled the box they used out of a dumpster. DAMN was I PISSED!!!!! I took pictures in case they tried to act dumb with me. I order on 2 days and both separate shipments came like that, The Ace was in the second one and the Swagger in Dark Fog suede and leather (taupe with python quilt) was in the first. SO awful :sad: I bought that Swagger for $347.50 on sale at the outlet by me in person and held on to it, so, I was ecstatic when I got it for $238 like the Ace, and then, I had to ship all of them back.

I know what you mean...that's why I never bought anything from the outlet, only FP. IMO it's just not worth the time, and possible heartache to wait and see all these goods squashed with awful shipping. PCE's and SAS are my friends! Trying to figure out how I can make a big purchase in September when discount season arrives...haha