Opinions on sunnies please!

I have a little face too and these fit perfectly. It does not look like mary kate or nicole richie with her sunnies at all.

LOL Jenn! I bought and returned the Dior Glossy sunglasses NR wears. I may as well have slapped two dinner plates over my eyes! :lol: They completely engulfed my face.

Swanky - buy all the colors!!

Hey Swanky,,
I remember earlier post on these and I had mentioned that I had found them in Marshalls one day in BROWN.. for only $59.99, but they just did not look well on me..but I had to have them anyway.. CHANELS for 59.99 and such a poplar style.. although one of the rhinestones fell out- I still have them.. and I go into marshalls every week trying to luck up on another pair..
it depends on the face...if they look well

$375 Mon!

Thanks Roe. I tried these on in purple gradient at Chanel on 57th earlier this year and fell in love with them, but had just purchased a pair of Diors like a week before so couldn't justify the expense - silly me. I might try to get these again.

What is the style number on those Roey?

5080b. I'll bet you earn a ton of points with all the bags you buy. I usually use my gift points on sunglasses which is how I got mine. I hate paying full retail for sunglasses so always wait for sales or use my rewards savings.

5080b. I'll bet you earn a ton of points with all the bags you buy. I usually use my gift points on sunglasses which is how I got mine. I hate paying full retail for sunglasses so always wait for sales or use my rewards savings.

Well, not all of my purchases are at Neimans so not a ton, no.:crybaby:

ETA: Thanks for the style #

I think you buy sunglasses that look good on you period. I don't think anyone thinks about over exposure due to a celeb wearing them.
I agree with this.

Also, not everyone reads celebrity blogs and looks through the tabloids... so not all that many people will know about Denise Richards, or even connect hers with the ones you are wearing.

Oh, and quite honestly, I was surprised to see her photographed in the same pair for so long. Usually celebrities switch accessories as quickly and as often as they switch boyfriends and husbands. They must be wonderful if she wore them all summer.

(I have the large black with the white pearl CC's at the moment.)