Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the blue would be great for year round and a nice alternative to black! Would be almost a neutral and add a pop of color at the same time (if that makes any sense ;)) That being said, any color you choose will be amazing, so don't stress too much with the decision!

Good luck and let us know what you decide!!

Agree on the blue. I still don't have a piece in this color yet, but I really, really want one, largely because it seems TRULY all-season, go-with-anything. It's like, all the best qualities of navy, but just a little bit brighter for more of a pop in warmer months. I think it's seriously the perfect color!

Thanks, ladies! I just realized today that I ended up with a pedicure in the same color as my bag hahah. MZW bags are THAT influential :-P
I definitely vote for the Prussian Blue Hayley. I have a navy Belle and it's definitely big.
Wow, it's unanimous for Prussian Blue! Thanks for the opinions! It is a really lovely, versatile color. I am still tempted by black or magnet but those might make more sense for a Belle for me, eventually. :smile:

Hi, longtime lurker here, and just got the Belle due to this thread. Got it in prussian and I LOVE it. It's perfect in every way and so functional. Thought I'd post a bad, grainy phone pic if it helps at all. This definitely feels like a year round color to me.
Enjoy your new bag! Will you be carrying it for work? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it after you have used it for a bit.

Very pretty! I saw this in person last week and thought it was very nice.

I'm having the hardest time deciding what MZ Wallace bag to get next. I have been debating between a Belle and a Hayley for the longest time but think I'm leaning toward the Hayley for now. The Belle would really be a work bag, which I don't need as much at the moment, whereas the Hayley would be a travel and potential everyday bag. I really wish I'd had the Hayley on my latest trip. But now I don't know if I want it in black moto, magnet, or prussian blue? I was really surprised Prussian Blue was a true dark blue when I saw it in person and not at teal as it looks on my computer screen, but it also made me think it would be more versatile than I had imagined. What color do you all think? I would want to be able to use it year round, which is the only reason I am considering Prussian Blue--black seems heavy sometimes in the summer. But I wear mostly black and gray as my base colors anyway, so maybe magnet or moto would make the most sense? Help! :P
I think the blue would be terrific! Definitely a year-round color!

Question for those of you with the Moss color bags - do you find the green color along with the red trim makes it look Christmas-like at all? The green color looks so different in different lighting - gray, dark green and then really "bright" moss green in the sun.

Question for those of you with the Moss color bags - do you find the green color along with the red trim makes it look Christmas-like at all? The green color looks so different in different lighting - gray, dark green and then really "bright" moss green in the sun.

No not christmas at all. It is more like a dark olive green. I am having a bit of an issue with mine, but I think it is only my bag. My kelly green paige bag is the bright green one. You will love this bag. It is so practical and cute at the same time. That is why I bought one in a fall color as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.