Opinion on matching logo purse & shoes

I think if it's signature stuff then it's not necessarily too matchy matchy, just too much logo for one outfit. If it's a solid color bag and shoes then that's different. I just think it would look like a walking billboard for Coach with too much sig stuff on at one time.

i think it's overkill, especially with signature. i saw someone with stripes flats and a bag, and it was cute, but i really think the matchy-matchy look is very hard to pull off tactfully.

I have khaki sig tennies & a purse with khaki sig (it also has a brown suede flap so its not totally sig) & I do wear them together. However, I only do that when I wear jeans, so really only the toe is peeping out. I consider it to be coordinated, not totally match-match, especially since its khaki. I would never do it with shorts or a skirt.

Please, I am begging you, never wear logoed shoes with a matching logoed bag. You will look like you are trying too hard to impress people with your logos. There is a reason that you probably have never seen stylish celebrities or pics in a magazine with this look. And that's because it's not stylish. And that's just my opinion!

Hmmm... well, I've worn (mini) signature wedges with a matching hobo before and I've received many compliments. IMO, it looks fine if your outfit is neutral (basic colors or jeans and a simple top). Some people think its overkill and some sig lovers think its fine... To each her own! :graucho:

I think it's cute, not too matchy
I think it is too matchy if you are matching more than 2 things...so if you have sig shoes and a bag then I wouldnt wear a sig scraf or anything like that with it

My Dad's girlfriend came to his wake with...

Gucci glasses
Gucci scarf
Gucci Belt
Gucci shoes
Gucci handbag

My cousin went over to her and said, "I have GOT to ask you this...Are you wearing Gucci drawers?"

:roflmfao:

Say no to the head-to-toe.

My Dad's girlfriend came to his wake with...

Gucci glasses
Gucci scarf
Gucci Belt
Gucci shoes
Gucci handbag

My cousin went over to her and said, "I have GOT to ask you this...Are you wearing Gucci drawers?"

:roflmfao:

Say no to the head-to-toe.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I agree with those that have said that it's okay so long as the outfit is pretty neutral and it's not the bag/shoes/belt/scarf/hat/umbrella/etc. all together.