Opinion: 2 Black Days-GH vs. RH-Which One (Pics)

I think the Balenciaga bags with the RH are so classic. Like a Hermes Kelly or Birkin . . . or LV Speedy.

I think the GH is more trendy (like the multi color LV's). The GH screams "Look at me" and the RH looks classic. I don't own any of the giant hardware.

It depends on what your image is.

I'm pretty brave, and sometimes dress like I think I'm a rockstar/supermodel.

Don't get me wrong, I've worn my fair share of disastrous outfits--and I have the pictures to prove it!!! :yucky:

But sometimes it really works:tup:

My fashion goal is to have a more workable Racheal Zoe-ish bohemian appeal (without the aged-anorexic-faced appearance of course!). . . I saw a girl in Miami that was weraring a Classic vintage Halston evening gown as a summer dress with Marni heels & carrying a RH Balenciaga Black City--oh my GAWD--everyone was drooling. That's my idea of a muse.

My opinion is RH are classic but super sexy & I'm the type of girl who loves when my tassels split.

I like the RH with a pair of hot jeans & a classic white tee and a little messy bed-hair too.

I guess I just don't like the GH (except on the clutches and then TDF!). So I am admittedly biased.

Which one are you going to want to pull out of your closet and rock in 5 years?

4y7hu3b.jpg
this one!!!

I think the Balenciaga bags with the RH are so classic. Like a Hermes Kelly or Birkin . . . or LV Speedy.

I think the GH is more trendy (like the multi color LV's). The GH screams "Look at me" and the RH looks classic. I don't own any of the giant hardware.

It depends on what your image is.

I'm pretty brave, and sometimes dress like I think I'm a rockstar/supermodel.

Don't get me wrong, I've worn my fair share of disastrous outfits--and I have the pictures to prove it!!! :yucky:

But sometimes it really works:tup:

My fashion goal is to have a more workable Racheal Zoe-ish bohemian appeal (without the aged-anorexic-faced appearance of course!). . . I saw a girl in Miami that was weraring a Classic vintage Halston evening gown as a summer dress with Marni heels & carrying a RH Balenciaga Black City--oh my GAWD--everyone was drooling. That's my idea of a muse.

My opinion is RH are classic but super sexy & I'm the type of girl who loves when my tassels split.

I like the RH with a pair of hot jeans & a classic white tee and a little messy bed-hair too.

I guess I just don't like the GH (except on the clutches and then TDF!). So I am admittedly biased.

Which one are you going to want to pull out of your closet and rock in 5 years?

2nd this regarding RH with cool stylish dressing :yes:

I do however have 2 GH bbags and I love them too. They give a different vibe/look which I like as an alternative depending on my mood.

Overall though, RH is still my first and only love! So I vote RH black day. Its more rock-chick and edgy than the GH which is more upscale, stand out from the crowd and 'posh' if that makes sense?

So which of those two ideals is you and that's the bag you pick.

day bags with GH are pure :heart:!

there will be a zillion plain black bags you love in your lifetime, so doing a GH isn't a big deal, imho.

i think GH equally conveys that understated cool...but that's just a bal thing.