Open Letters (PART II): Dear ____..

Dear hubby's coworkers,

Thanks a lot for telling us that you would be coming to our house for the Superbowl, then avoiding our phone calls and making up lame excuses for why you won't be coming. Thanks for letting me buy all that food and beer, all the while knowing that you were going to flake out. I didn't like most of you anyway, but I was willing to open my home to you so everyone could have a good time. There will not be a next time and no, we will not get together later.

N

Dear Post Office,

Please make sure you deliver my letter by wedsday like you said! I don't want my fiance to think I hate him and thats why I haven't answered his three letters even though they just showed up today four days after he wrote the last one x.x Oh and please make sure these three I am finishing now show up soon too! No delays okay?!

~Me

P.S. Snowstorms that means you!! Don't mess things up for the mail system.

Dear P.C.,

You are on your third marriage and you think online dating sites are the best match-making tool ever made. Please stop giving people relationship advice! You are obviously not successful in that area of your life.

Thanks. Now go away.

dear j,

even though we have been great friends for over 16 years, I feel it's time I moved on with new friends. You have been super selfish lately, and all you do is HURT me!
your always late, you always change the plans. When you tell me you are going somewhere, it's a place that you KNOW I asked you to go several times... and what do you say? you tell me your "friends/family" MAKEEEE you do it. Well NOBODY can make you do anything. Stop lying! i am SICK and tired of being treated this way, and I deserve better! I have done soo much for you, yet you do nothing in return.. you've changed so much. . .... And truthfully, I regret getting you a job. Never did I receive a simple 'thank you'

- Girl who is giving up hope on a long-term friendship..

dear head of committee--

PLEASE RETURN MY PHONE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you work for the city, but really! the application says call this number, I've been calling, & you don't answer or return voice mails. the application also says email photos, but there's no email address...hence, the reason I'm calling. is this professional? isn't this award supposed to be for community appearance? how do you think THIS looks???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :hysteric:

you may want to have a staff meeting & tell everyone to get their heads out of their @$$es!!! the form is wrong, no one answers the phone...I'm trying to submit this according to your guidelines. there isn't a lot of construction going on down here, so I KNOW you need us all to submit. HELP ME HELP YOU!!! :smash:

--extremely annoyed citizen/participant