Only two left....

I think you will regret it if you sell the black, especially since it will be so hard to find if you do want it back!

New blood is how the forum will keep going : ) All the Coach ladies have to graduate somewhere : ) I am very happy with Balenciaga. I can see myself having many, many of them. One thing I find so appealing, that many of the other bags have, is lack of logos. You have to know that it's a Balenciaga, it isn't scrawled all over the bag.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Oh no! I think you should keep both the black and the seafoam... I'm not loyal to one brand either, and I have my eyes on an original 2.55 flap since it's so Chanel!

Honestly, the black BBag in the first or the city is sooo classic, and the seafoam is just rare! If you sold it, it would be really hard to get back. How do you feel about dropping the Chanel bowler - that one will still be around in a couple of years I think, so if you're worried about something disappearing, it's more likely the re-issue.

aww, sweet... atleast keep the black one. i have different designer brands too, but always miss carrying my balenciagas. i find them more functional, since they're so light weight.

hmmm, i would definitely keep the black first. it's such a classic. if it were me, i'd sell the seafoam if i wasn't wearing it.

i love variety in my collection as well. i have the grey reissue, and it is my most prized bag. i love it so much!