One Secret Shame

bagsnbags said:
Sssstttt...NO ONE..know about it except my cats..I watch NBC daytime show Passions. It's so corny and addicting plus these guys are HOT !!

Me too :shame:! Remember the original Miguel (John the gardener from Desperate Housewives)? He was super HOT!

superBag said:
hihihihi does any1 here watch korean shows? :yes: korean drama series etc..

ummm, okay, so I have another secret shame then. but it's not my fault! those korean dramas are really addictive :yes:.

Did you watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon (aka My Lovely Samsoon)? Or My Girl? :love: :love:

jenna said:
ummm, okay, so I have another secret shame then. but it's not my fault! those korean dramas are really addictive :yes:.

Did you watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon (aka My Lovely Samsoon)? Or My Girl? :love: :love:

hahah, im gonna seat beside u now... yes i did hahaha :P i love samsoon hihih so funny,,, and my girl OMG it is one of the best heheh, and how about all about eve? and full house heheheheh korean dramas = the best :yahoo:

I love Paris Hilton's new song. Everytime it comes on the radio, I just want to sing and dance along to it. :shame: Ok, you guys can kill me now... :death:

Irissy said:
I love Paris Hilton's new song. Everytime it comes on the radio, I just want to sing and dance along to it. :shame: Ok, you guys can kill me now... :death:

hey, it's ok, it sounds just like gwen stefani...just pretend you don't know it's not...