One Piece or Two ?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
I am looking for a new bathing suit, and am thinking of tankini top with boyshorts, do you think it looks too weird? I never had either, because I've gained after becoming a HW for 2 years, feel a need to cover up!

jasanna143 said:
Thong bikini......LOL! Sorry! I wear a regular bikini although I did have one for Vegas.. but you know, that's just Vegas!;)

I had brazilian bottoms too (between traditional scoop and thong), but just not confident enough to wear them now:shame:. I AM looking for a new one for Vegas next weekend!

KK said:
I had brazilian bottoms too (between traditional scoop and thong), but just not confident enough to wear them now:shame:. I AM looking for a new one for Vegas next weekend!

Oh KK, I am so jealous! I had a chance to go there next mth for free for an acquaintance's wedding but my DH and I are going on our cruise! I guess it's still a win-win situation! :P

Bikini for the beach and tankini/boy shorts for the water parks. I seen too many incidents where the girl's bikini top will fly off or get a huge wedgee after they slide down the water pipe.