one more oops heeh :) SHOPPING AGAIN TODAY! :) yay

heeh thanks Kidlearner ;)

and No handbag ashley its the normal one :smile: I dont think they made the vintage leather in a hobo well if they did they only made it in the huge version not the middle size

but i still dont realllly get the difference btwn the 2 hehe :smile:

and LIBLUE i hear ya :smile: stupid expected thousands of inches of water!

Bessie you are out of control! But in a good way :P! I love that hamptons hobo-I almost bought it a few weeks ago in Marshalls but decided not to at the last minute. The coin purse is adorable too, love it!

Dang Girl.. You are on a roll! :drool: You are going to need a suitcase just for your bags when you go to England. :idea: hmmm.... Coach makes luggage ya know, lol.
So glad you were able to get the red coin purse, I remember you being sad when we thought they were sold out. Congrats!

haha Mwisner :smile: you are right maybe i should be in the market for coach luggage :smile:
Thats so funny cause my mom said the SAME thing, i started out looking for ONE bag for england and now ive found about 10 haha so she says i will need my own bag for my bags (which she is NOT to happy about haha they have learned to accept my obsession but do not to any extent understand it, they think im nuts-dad included) haha

and thanks everyone else hehe i have been going a little crazy but now :sad: midterm studying so no shopping for a while :smile:
plus i really want a new digital camera soo i may have to spend my next bag $ on that BOO! haha

this is adorable!!

162-6208_IMG.jpg

Congrats on all your purchases. I like the Ergo hobo irl. That coin purse is adorable. I think it is also good to have more than one rain bag back-up. I'm glad you found a nice SA, that really makes the experience more enjoyable, imo.

^ :sad: no! its just not long enough none of the coin purses this one or legacy or any of them are long enough for a CC i wish they were!!!
but im using it as a coin purse cause i always have tons of change
and i just ordered the lemon off ebay express cause that is big enough for a CC (and metrocard which is really what i need it for)

:smile: