?

Should I go for....

1. Red hair?

2. Dark brown?

3. Something new? (Suggestions)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey guys!!!

Easy one. I'm in desperate need to dye my hair and have narrowed it down to two choices. One being: dye it dark brown (back to my natural shade); or go back to red which I had some time ago. I like both colours so I'm torn!!

I think I look less washed out with the red, but most people tell me dark brown makes my features pop (whatever that means). So I'm counting on you to help me decide!!

Any other suggestions, comments, etc. are welcome. Thanks in advance!

crazy 060.jpg dark.JPG
  2. I think you look good in red! Brown is nice but you do look a little pale.

3. I think the red suits you more. If you choose the brown maybe you could use a little bronzer or something make you look less pale?

4. I like the red. It's less common than brown, and not as many people can pull it off. It works for you... I say go for it!

5. I like both. :shrugs:

6. I like you better with the dark hair, but I like the way it's styled in the red pic. My vote is: dark and curly!

7. I like the red more.

8. I think the dark brown looks nice.

9. I like the red more, color and style =)

10. I really like the look of red hair on you. But as you probably already know, red needs more TLC and maintenance than brown hair. So that also has to be considered in your decision. Let us know what you choose!

11. IMHO, I like the first picture more. You look a lot fresher and younger with that shade of color. And love the curly hairstyle, it really suits you! :yes:
    Good luck with your final decision ;)

12. Both colors look great on you. It would be hard to choose. The brown makes your eyes pop but the red makes you glow. Have you thought of brown with red highlights???

13. i think darker is sexier

14. I was thinking the same thing!:tup: