~**Once Upon a Time on ABC - Premieres Sunday, Oct. 23 8pm**~

i recently watched all of season 1, and i was hooked! i finished it in less then a week. i can't believe i wrote it off as a lame show... it was so interesting! i iced the fairy tale aspect mixed with the darkness, so it like the childhood stories, but with a grown up twist. the way how the storyline is, they really could introduce so many characters and potentially pull this show through a few seasons. and while they couldn't have a pooh or goofy per se, lol, I'm sure they could 'reincarnate' the characters into someone, like they did with jiminy cricket.

i can't wait to see what season 2 brings!

here is the season 2 preview with captain hook: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4RWCOrJinL8

According to People.com, Jennifer Morrison (Emma) and Sebastian Stan (Jefferson/Mad Hatter) are dating in real life:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20612572,00.html

Jennifer Morrison Dating Once Upon a Time Costar Sebastian Stan
BY DAHVI SHIRA
Tuesday July 17, 2012 05:00 PM EDT

There may be a happily ever after for two stars of Once Upon a Time.

Following in the footsteps of Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas – whose relationship became public in April – fellow costars Jennifer Morrison, 33, and Sebastian Stan, 28, are an item, too.

"They met on set and are now exclusive," a source tells PEOPLE. "They started dating three months ago. They seem to be really happy together, but are trying to take things slow."

This isn't the first time either half of the pair has gotten cozy with a costar.

Stan formerly dated Leighton Meester when they were both on Gossip Girl, and Morrison was engaged to her former House M.D. castmate Jesse Spencer.

Stan, who has only been in three episodes of Once Upon of Time, also stars in the USA miniseries Political Animals, alongside Sigourney Weaver.

I got to say that I watched the first episode when it aired and I wasn't really hooked but I gave it another try and watched the rest and I am now completely hooked!!! It was so addictive. I loved the fairytale stories but with a twist. I really want to know who the dr is though? they never revealed his fairytale character. I gave up guessing! haha.

I got to say that I watched the first episode when it aired and I wasn't really hooked but I gave it another try and watched the rest and I am now completely hooked!!! It was so addictive. I loved the fairytale stories but with a twist. I really want to know who the dr is though? they never revealed his fairytale character. I gave up guessing! haha.

Are you talking about Dr Hopper? He was Jimminy Cricket.

Are you talking about Dr Hopper? He was Jimminy Cricket.

I think she's referring to the other doc in the hospital who is on Regina's side. He was taking care of Charming when he was in a coma and of Henry when he was in a coma. Oh and he also went on a date with Snow back in the beginning episodes. I don't think it was revealed yet...but perhaps he's just one of the queen's soldiers/hunstmen??

I think she's referring to the other doc in the hospital who is on Regina's side. He was taking care of Charming when he was in a coma and of Henry when he was in a coma. Oh and he also went on a date with Snow back in the beginning episodes. I don't think it was revealed yet...but perhaps he's just one of the queen's soldiers/hunstmen??

Thanks. I haven't watched the final episode yet. It was on here last night, but I recorded it. I can't wait to see it.

Yep I meant the doctor Dancechicka24was referring to !Oh yes that's certainly an option, you're right he could certainly be one of the soldiers as he seems close to the Regina/ Prince/ Snow Storyline! I think I read a spoiler where they said they would reveal his identity in storyline 2. I just hope they don't run out of fairytale characters.

Ck2802 Are you from Aus? I watched it last night too. I usually watch my series online but it happened to conveniently be on tv here haha.

Saw a commercial for season 2 today in one of our meetings. It showed a man's hand putting on a hook!! (Captain Hook) Soooo many exciting storylines and characters to come this season!

Yep I meant the doctor Dancechicka24was referring to !Oh yes that's certainly an option, you're right he could certainly be one of the soldiers as he seems close to the Regina/ Prince/ Snow Storyline! I think I read a spoiler where they said they would reveal his identity in storyline 2. I just hope they don't run out of fairytale characters.

Ck2802 Are you from Aus? I watched it last night too. I usually watch my series online but it happened to conveniently be on tv here haha.

Yes I am in Sydney. Where are you? I can't wait to watch it tonight!

Fran0421 said:

Dr whale right? I was reading threads that had alot of different theories but my favorite one is that he could be Bey, Rumples son. Or he could be Emmas baby daddy.. Or some fairytale character we dont know yet (the whale that swallowed Gepetto?)

Wow so many theories, so interesting! I guess whale would fit as his name is Dr whale, if they do a play on words. I can't wait to see who they cast as Henry's father!

Dr whale right? I was reading threads that had alot of different theories but my favorite one is that he could be Bey, Rumples son. Or he could be Emmas baby daddy.. Or some fairytale character we dont know yet (the whale that swallowed Gepetto?)