Once again.. I have been looking for this bag since 2006

Nov 14, 2006
....and founded it ...it seens like lately my Chanel fairy...has been good to me, so far I was able to purchased 2 beautiful 06' Ritz bags....and now one of my HG bags from once again..... 2006A.... Black PNY Flap:nuts:.... I can't wait to receive it and post pics....what do you ladies think??
3 -HG 2006 bags within 1 week period:yahoo:...what was I thinking in 2006 that I missed all these hot bags when they first cam out???:lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320216567640&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

Ahh, N, it's just gorgeous!!! :love: I just love the leather on the PNY flaps! :love: You are on an amazing roll girl... how exciting!!! ;) :nuts: I bet you'll be stalking the door waiting for the delivery man hehe! :P Congrats!!! :yahoo:

Thank you ladies...I know I have been on a roll...but I have to stop:roflmfao:..okay maybe just slow down... but I can't help it , when I KNOW these bags are "get them NOW or you'll loose them again"....hope for my wallet's sake I will not find another 2006 bags:nuts::graucho:

Congrats!!! GORGEOUS BAG!!! :love:

I am waiting for mine in White.. ;)

Congrats on yours, I saw your previous post on it ( it looks gorgeous in white, thankgoodness for me i have "whitebagphobia" or that one would had been mine too:roflmfao::roflmfao:!!! deci is such a great lady (she had purchased a bag from me like 2 years ago) post pics. when you get yours:smile:

Thank you Mon- your pics. on the ref. thread gives me more inspirations:drool: to get those 2006 bags:nuts:

oh wow, that bag is gorgeous! You are definitely one lucky girl to have found 3 HG bags within 1 week. I can't even find 1 within 1 year! LOL!!! Congrats on such a beautiful bag....enjoy!