On my way to LV to pick out my next BIG THING

1. I ordered 6 bags to pick from. I can spend $2k i dont want to go over that unless its like $100 tops. this bag or BAGS will be used for school, I like to switch it up! so depending on what I decide on really depends if I get 2 or more bags. Opinions on these would be great! All are on eluxury and vuitton.com to see, if I get Damier Geant, it will be in Terre color, although I LOOOOVE the black!

Yes I have a lot of Damier Geant on here but I like the variety of the bags. Keep in mind I just got a hand held bag in Taiga leather (Ivan).

Tobago carryall 1850 (great bag, will hold what I need)

Monogram Sac Squash 1810 (LOOOOOOVED this since s/s 2004 and it looks so good on me)

Damier Geant Compaganon 1190 (might be too thin for what I have to carry)

Damier Geant albatros 1150 (If its TOO much like a duffle bag, than no, I dont want to look weird)

Damier Geant Belier 935 ( I think it might be too short on top)

Damier Geant Cougar 860 ( Saw it from a distance, looks good but I need to play with it)

bags.JPG
  2. WOW!! Sounds like an exciting trip Matt.Have fun playing and choosing! I :heart: all your choices and can't wait to see what you decide upon. I'm sure it will be fab, you have impeccable taste......:smile:

3. The red one is the Tobago carryall 1850 right? I'd go for that!

4. tough call, i really like the 1st one in red. the others are nice too, hope others will be able to help you narrow down your choice! i know the guys on here will be here shortly to give you their two cents...

5. Well the Tobago would be in blue SORRY I forgot to post that!

6. Tobago Carryall is on my wishlist, but I can't decide whether I like yellow or red:shrugs:...Please buy it and post pics here:graucho:

7. I would do yellow over red! I just for some reason cannot get over the blue! but I feel as if 2 bags are not going to cut it (belier in Damier Geant, the one with the 2 buckles... and the Compagnon, I dont think they will be big enough) but i could be TOALLY wrong

8. I love that Tabago carryall, gorgeous coloring! Awesome pics all around Matt :biggrin:

9. Didn't you have a Tobago keepall in yellow?
    Maybe it was someone else?

10. wow tobago! i would love to have one since i travel a lot! send pics of your bags!

11. Tobago definetly!

12. Sac Squash or the Tobago Carryall. Good luck!

13. I love the Tobago!

14. 1) Monogram Sac Squash 1810 since you said you LOOOOOOVED it since s/s 2004 and it looks so good on you.
    or
    2) Tobago in Blue.

15. Tobago Carryall and a present for Michelle. Have fun! : )