OMG, theres a case on Judge Judy about a FAKE LV!

lol i hope it's not on youtube..that is embarrassing! Karin, the woman that i sued, was so rude, she was flipping me off during the interview at the end!

oh no!!! i don't want you to be embarrassed (but i still want to see the case, mostly because i want to see the seller get ripped a new one by JJ). :smile:

did the seller know that the bag was fake? was she selling others? and her flipping you off speaks leaps and bounds about her character. what a brat! i'm glad that she got what she deserved. :smile:

Oh wow - I would love to see it too.

I'm not sure what channel or when JJ is on here in the UK - it might not have been shown here yet.

If anybody can get this on youtube I would love to see it.

oh no!!! i don't want you to be embarrassed (but i still want to see the case, mostly because i want to see the seller get ripped a new one by JJ). :smile:

did the seller know that the bag was fake? was she selling others? and her flipping you off speaks leaps and bounds about her character. what a brat! i'm glad that she got what she deserved. :smile:

hi there! i think that Karin (the seller) knew it was a fake. It was so obvious when I received it by mail. When I received it, I noticed that the stitching inside was coming apart. It was a bad replica. Very obvious. What I noticed was that I purchased this purse through Craigslist, and when we were in court, I noticed that she was saying that she was an ebay seller. I bet she probably did try and list that purse on ebay before, but was caught, and was taken off of ebay. What do you think? I think that is the case. From now on, if I buy any designer bags, I will meet the sellers at their homes, instead of having it sent to me by mail. Thanks for the questions. :tup:

What I noticed was that I purchased this purse through Craigslist, and when we were in court, I noticed that she was saying that she was an ebay seller. I bet she probably did try and list that purse on ebay before, but was caught, and was taken off of ebay. What do you think? I think that is the case.

interesting snafu on the part of the scammy-scam-scam-scammer seller! i bet you're right. well if ebay caught on and craigslist, i think you did a good thing suing her because she is now off of both sites! one down, how many hundreds of sellers more to go?

you go girl! :yahoo: