Omg! Pics Of Ostrich Muses One Day Only!

Kellybag said:
Stick with me girl!!! I need you to keep me strong as well!!! If I lose you I have no one!!!

Ok, I'll go, but I am pouting for a bit. THESE ARE SO GORGEOUS! Damn! Now I really want that fuschia ostrich birkin!:graucho:

Chloe said:
Very Prettty..

Jag r they special pieces or permenant ones? i mean Ostrich leather?

From what I gathered, they are going to do some more ostrich, but these colors are a one-time deal. They only got in a few, and they are already flying off the shelves.

OMG, they are delicious!!!! I want one now... I think that I would take the purple, someone has got to get one!!

And post pictures, pronto!! I gotta see how these look on.. !!

I saw a white or ivory Ostrich at NM Fashion Island last week. Jag, I love the colors of the ones you posted. Purple is TDF! =)

jag said:
Just got an email from YSL! They are getting in the most gorgeous colors in Ostrich for the Muse. OMG! I am dying right now, each one is more beautiful than the next!:love::love::love: Enjoy some serious eye candy! THese are only for sale TOMORROW for a special event.

$3995 for the Medium/Large
$4995 for the Oversized

bag.lover said:
I saw a white or ivory Ostrich at NM Fashion Island last week. Jag, I love the colors of the ones you posted. Purple is TDF! =)

Must go look for a box to live in for when my DH kicks me out! I swear, if I bought another thing right now, he is going to kill me!!! :yes::cool:

What did the texture feel like? Were they smooth??