OMG; people are so ignorant!

Sorry you had to deal with that ... people like that kind of leave a bad taste in the mouth, don't they? :yucky:

I think there's a case for making known the names of buyers who behave as rudely as that, so any of us PFers who sell on eBay can block them from our auctions.

sorry to hear that but she is prob from OS I never heard of LV being made in US either until i came to this forum i guess she is just being a safe shopper or that you could email her a photo of your collection and then she knows you are a real lv lover

you should write back to her......INCLUDING the addy of your thred *here*!!!!

i'm sure she'll feel <this> big! :roflmfao:

....just in case.....yes, lady who knows about LV more than we do....we're talking about you~!!!! lol

sorry to hear that but she is prob from OS I never heard of LV being made in US either until i came to this forum i guess she is just being a safe shopper or that you could email her a photo of your collection and then she knows you are a real lv lover

lol..that's funny, cuz up until I came to this forum, I never thought of LV being made in France nor Spain. who would have thought.

wow, how ridiculous! you were just trying to inform her about the brand, and she turned into a witch. well, she didn't deserve your louis anyways; her ignorance ended up costing her more $$$.

You definately didn't deserve a rude email like that --- I also hope she gets her LV from the store and it says Made in USA --- or she goes to the store one day in the future, and sees that Speedies and many more authentic items are in fact Made in the USA!

Oh that's SO UPSETTING!!! I feel your frustration!

Last time I was selling something too (non LV) and I wrote so much in the description and took MANY pictures in every angle, then after I ship out the parcel, the person tells me that I had mislead her with innaccurate info because there was damage done when it was really HER WHO MADE THE DAMAGE!!! She asked me for refund and I said no cuz I wouldn't be able to sell it anymore and then also asked me to pay for return shipping...... oh man, I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL! Sorry for going off tangent, but frustration really gets me sometimes lol