OMG!! Our little roadtrip!......sorry kinda long~

The Antwerp Sa's are really nice!
Do you have pics of your 'roadtrip goodies'?

yup posted some pics on the first page but we were in the hotel already. The weather in Europe is terrible at the moment :sad:
We went to Paris last weekend but is was raining so hard that we just went back. It was only 1,5 hour by plaine so it wasn't that bad.
We're going back this weekend to do some serious shopping! :yahoo:

yup posted some pics on the first page but we were in the hotel already. The weather in Europe is terrible at the moment :sad:
We went to Paris last weekend but is was raining so hard that we just went back. It was only 1,5 hour by plaine so it wasn't that bad.
We're going back this weekend to do some serious shopping! :yahoo:

That's weird, I can't see any pics :sad: I'll check again later, it's probably my computer being a pain in the **s again.
The weather is totally terrible now!!! I'm having two weeks off at the moment, but haven't been able to enjoy it like I should because it won't stop raining :crybaby:
Enjoy the rest of your trip!

the second SA was it a lady with redish hair? She is SO NICE! All the SA's in Antwerp are great! I went to Amsterdam once (I am from Holland but live closer to the Antwerp store) but I really didn't like the SA's there!

No a blond lady helped us. She was really nice!
The SA's in Amsterdam :tdown::throwup:
I mean hello! How could the do that! *can you tell i'm still pissed ;)*
But in Amsterdamm there's the "expensive" street. LV, Gucci, Ferragamo, Mont Blanc, Mulberry etc. That was fun!

Congrats on getting your bag with the service you deserve. You really REALLLY should make a complaint regarding the first store you went to thought. They deserve to be reported. That is just plain tacky of them. What a bunch of classless idiots.

That's weird, I can't see any pics :sad: I'll check again later, it's probably my computer being a pain in the **s again.
The weather is totally terrible now!!! I'm having two weeks off at the moment, but haven't been able to enjoy it like I should because it won't stop raining :crybaby:
Enjoy the rest of your trip!

whoops! sorry, my bad. I posted them in a new thread.

here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/yaaaaayy-my-new-baby-151096.html

Thanks so much. We can't really go out coz of the heavy rain. :sad: Thanks god for TPF! :yes:

Congrats on getting your bag with the service you deserve. You really REALLLY should make a complaint regarding the first store you went to thought. They deserve to be reported. That is just plain tacky of them. What a bunch of classless idiots.

yeah i was thinking of doing that. Coz it really wasn't right! Where can i do that? I think one of guys was the store manager....

It's terrible! Glad that at the end you received nice service at another LV store!

I had similar experience before as well. I bought the vernis noisette reade pm and was thinking to exchange with the pomme...I was holding the LV paperbag w/ the noisette inside so I asked the SA to get me the pomme and i told her I was thinking if I should exchange. You can tell her facial expression was changing. I asked her for opinion, but she said "I don't know about you". I was like...??? Anyway, I decided to keep the noisette.

There were also a few times that the SAs have no ideas about their products (no matter new or products that have been existed for awhile). They will look at me like I am stupid thinking that they know more than I do. I thought all SAs are supposed to know all their new and old products. :tdown:

No a blond lady helped us. She was really nice!
The SA's in Amsterdam :tdown::throwup:
I mean hello! How could the do that! *can you tell i'm still pissed ;)*
But in Amsterdamm there's the "expensive" street. LV, Gucci, Ferragamo, Mont Blanc, Mulberry etc. That was fun!

a blond lady helped me too last time, she is really nice (if we are talking about the same one ;) )
The street you are refering to is called PC Hooftstraat, the dutch rich&famous shops there :smile:
Have fun in Europe!