omg, omg, omg...my lv is hiring.

haha. thanks everybody for all your support! im going in today to fill out an application and see if the manager is there. ive calmed down alot since last night! and luckily enough I had an appointment to get my hair cut this morning...it was kinda long. so maybe it was meant to be. well see. ill update you guys tonight.

Ok! so today ended up being totally amazing. So I went to the mall, and It was PACKED. Tiffanys was having an event type thing for everyone and their mothers, so the mall had more people in it then I have ever seen before. And ive been going to the mall since I was tiny.

So I go in and see that french manager I was talking about and I introduce myself and ask for an application. She was actually verry sweet. So that was good. So I went to panera in the mall while I filled out the app and did some homework. I went back and there were herds of customers in the store, and she had like 3 different herds waiting for her. So I just walked around the store a couple times.

Then, around the corner comes my SA! She was so happy to see me and told me about how she figured out about the price increase I had asked her about and she denied the day after I was there. So that made me feel a little better. Then I showed her my app and she was really excited. She said there were only four people working the entire day today and they really need someone. And she said she would put it on Andy's desk. I was like "who is that?" And it turns out he is actually the Store Manager, not that other manager that scared me. But the best part is, that I have actually had convos with Andy everytime I am in that store. He is really amazing and is always commenting on past purchases. So I am super excited and I think I might have a chance. I hope I get an interview!

Go and apply...even though I am in IN , the Nashville LV is closer to me...I could come and buy something from you! any excuse to come to Nashville and shop!

Ok! so today ended up being totally amazing. So I went to the mall, and It was PACKED. Tiffanys was having an event type thing for everyone and their mothers, so the mall had more people in it then I have ever seen before. And ive been going to the mall since I was tiny.

So I go in and see that french manager I was talking about and I introduce myself and ask for an application. She was actually verry sweet. So that was good. So I went to panera in the mall while I filled out the app and did some homework. I went back and there were herds of customers in the store, and she had like 3 different herds waiting for her. So I just walked around the store a couple times.

Then, around the corner comes my SA! She was so happy to see me and told me about how she figured out about the price increase I had asked her about and she denied the day after I was there. So that made me feel a little better. Then I showed her my app and she was really excited. She said there were only four people working the entire day today and they really need someone. And she said she would put it on Andy's desk. I was like "who is that?" And it turns out he is actually the Store Manager, not that other manager that scared me. But the best part is, that I have actually had convos with Andy everytime I am in that store. He is really amazing and is always commenting on past purchases. So I am super excited and I think I might have a chance. I hope I get an interview!

That sounds awesome. Good luck!!