OMG OMG OMG! Guess what!!!!

While I'm waiting for my pics so I can post 'em, something happened today that reminded me of the forum. I was sitting in the conference room, and this other girl was there, too. I noticed her GORGEOUS purse. I admit I was admiring from a distance, and not up close, but the symmetry was there, the colors, all of it. I don't know much about Coach as I've only bought two pieces in my life (a swingpack for myself and a hamptons tote for my mom), but it was a cute bag the girl had. I heard someone compliment her, and she was like, "Thanks..." and went on talking about the bag. She said that she got it from her cousin who "hand-picks all of her purses" and who also makes a trip to NYC every other month to buy them, from Chinatown I assume. She went on to say that she only paid $60 for it. I was like, WTF? But I didn't say anything. What's weird is that a couple other women that she was talking to took out their cell phones, because the girl gave them her cousin's phone number. She said, "My cousin sells at her purse parties, but she will also come directly to you." I didn't know what to think! I was really hoping her bag was real.

:Push:

Her knockoff looked like a siggy multifunction in denim and white...

Hehe this thread is too cute.
I never heard of him before either (not to mention I'm probably old enough to be that child's mother) but I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, kwim :graucho:
Love the braids Hercules :supacool: LOL

Hehe this thread is too cute.
I never heard of him before either (not to mention I'm probably old enough to be that child's mother) but I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, kwim :graucho:
Love the braids Hercules :supacool: LOL

OMG, lucky you..my sis & I love his music!!! How did it go?!

I had a blast you guys, even though I was only "with him" for an hour or so. But it was time well spent! I used the rest of the exposures from the camera I used on my Jaheim adventure yesterday when we took my cousin's husband out for hit Bday. I plan to develop them tomorrow and will get them on disc or scan them. I still am awaiting the ones from the deejay...but rest assured, when I get them I'll post!

:nuts::nuts::nuts: Lucky Butt! haha. I :heart: Jaheim! Just dont act like a crazed fan! Try to keep your composure lol. When are you going?? Post pictures of your big day when you get back!!

I had a blast you guys, even though I was only "with him" for an hour or so. But it was time well spent! I used the rest of the exposures from the camera I used on my Jaheim adventure yesterday when we took my cousin's husband out for hit Bday. I plan to develop them tomorrow and will get them on disc or scan them. I still am awaiting the ones from the deejay...but rest assured, when I get them I'll post!

haha looks like my post was late! Agh..well.. glad you had a blast!:yahoo: I cant wait to see pictures!!!

cant wait to see the pics !!!
I love his new saw NEVER NEVER NEVER.. I can almost cry when I hear it...
I love all his CDS and I am going to buy the new one...did you get a copy of the new one..

You never commented on his appearance! How did he look? Last year I saw some unfavorable pictures of him, so I hope it was just a bad day. He's still got it... right?