Omg Omg Miroir Lockit !!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its so beautiful ! I looooooove it
  2. so sorry just saw the other thread. Please close this one :flowers:
  3. :nuts:It's up already. It is gorgeous!

Is that you in the avatar Socialite ?? :graucho:...HOT
  4. yes its awesome isnt it, I never thought that I would like it as much as I do, such a unique bag. Yes that is me in my avatar, thankyou :flowers:
  5. Oh :love:
  6. I can't wait to see it in gold, it's beautiful, does anyone know the final price of this beauty?
  7. Wow. <drooooool> The 57th Street store said they're only getting maybe 7 or 8 of them, which had me wondering if Macy's was getting any at all or if I'm outta luck. But if I'm not...geez. Wow. Must. Have. Bag.
  8. its £850 I think
  9. Now I know what all the "hype" is about......its actually quite pretty--although not something I would buy, but it would definitely turn some heads !!! If they made them in smaller pieces (cles, or agenda) I would definitely consider it !!!!!! thanks 4 the pics.
  10. ^ Oo would LOVE it if they did it in a cles :drool:
    I can't wait to see the Lockit irl!
  11. Thanks Socialite, I would have to use a currency converter. That is one gorgeous bag, I think it would be much more wearable than the speedy!
  12. It's so shiny and drop dead gorgeous! I feel like we've been waiting these bags for such a long time now lol, it's crazy! But it looks amazing, congrats!
  13. Nice! That's a smokin' bag. :biggrin:
  14. a cles would be hot!! the lockit is cute too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.