OMG lost?!?!????????!

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
so the other night i was trying to clean and tidy up and get ready for the clubs.. and i took my car key off my panda cles (it's regularly on a brooks brothers keyring) and put my panda down.. and now yep, you guessed it. i can't find it. *sigh* it's in my room SOMEWHERE.. i just don't know where.

also, while i was looking for it last night and earlier today, it also dawned on me that i can't find/haven't seen my damier mini pochette either (the one that comes with the damier marais bucket - i bought it as an extra bag, though it's considered a replacement part). gosh.. my mind's been so scatterbrained lately with so many events happening in my life.. and i almost forgot bout it as well!

sigh. wish me luck as i turn my room upside down searching for my beloved panda and damier!:crybaby:

Oh, Good luck! Don't worry you will find it! I know I hated when I misplace anything, especially in my room! When that happens, I just wait for my mom, and ask her and she always knows where my things are.

i've cleaned through the entire room so far, and nothing!! OMG... i'm getting worried..

there's a possibility the panda may be in my car, but the damier pochette HAS to be in my room somewhere.