OMG! I scored my first Spy for a fantastic deal!!

Oh, and one more thing, personally I think bluefly has had a good reputation with Fendi (at least recently), but to ease your mind you should take some clear pics of the spy glass, leather serial strip, hologram tag (these 2 are sewn into the bag lining) the authenticity card, and the mouth of the compartment when open and post them in the "authenticate this" thread and we'll take a look for you.

litigatrix-
thanks for all of the info, you are a sweetheart!
i'm also the exact same size as you, so that helped a lot!
just a few more questions.. how high is the heel? and how much were these shoes if you don't mind my asking. hmm, maybe the denim is a tad cheaper than the leather ones??

msjenn,

What is this 20% off for new customers you mentioned? Is it still applicable cos if it is is I might get a bag to match my new Fendi shoes I got today. :smile: Would you know if it applies to international customers? I couldn't find anything on the site in relation to this.

msjenn,

What is this 20% off for new customers you mentioned? Is it still applicable cos if it is is I might get a bag to match my new Fendi shoes I got today. :smile: Would you know if it applies to international customers? I couldn't find anything on the site in relation to this.

kavnadoo- there are a whole bunch of bluefly codes posted in the deals and steals section. i think the code i used was shop335 but check the bluefly thread to make sure. good luck!!

litigatrix-
thanks for all of the info, you are a sweetheart!
i'm also the exact same size as you, so that helped a lot!
just a few more questions.. how high is the heel? and how much were these shoes if you don't mind my asking. hmm, maybe the denim is a tad cheaper than the leather ones??

By my measurement, the heel height is 3.5". That is from the side view, rear part of the heel where the seam is to the table. If I remember, I *think* they were 415 euros, so about $550. I imagine the denim version would be a bit cheaper as usually Fendi shoes are priced that way, and the bag is priced that way.

BTW, that was still with the VAT added in, so maybe a bit less than that. Hard to say for sure since import duties could make them $$, too. :shrugs:

BTW, saw your thread, too, about Fendi shoes online. I haven't seen this style at an online store anywhere, unfortunately. I wish there was a place that carried more styles of Fendi shoes, because I LOVE them, but c'est la vie.

lit-
yea, you've got me going crazy searching for these heels online. it's 2am here now so I can't call anywhere, but i am dying to see these shoes. i see fendi shoes online but not these cuties tho. =(. your's are SO adorable, i'm sure the denim ones will be fab too.

so fendi's are true to size then? are they comfy to walk in? i can't wait till tomorrow so i can call the shop about them! thanks again!

lit-
yea, you've got me going crazy searching for these heels online. it's 2am here now so I can't call anywhere, but i am dying to see these shoes. i see fendi shoes online but not these cuties tho. =(. your's are SO adorable, i'm sure the denim ones will be fab too.

so fendi's are true to size then? are they comfy to walk in? i can't wait till tomorrow so i can call the shop about them! thanks again!

Yeah, 4 AM where I am. Why am I awake?

Anyway, yeah, I find Fendi shoes to generally be pretty consistent in sizing. I think I have like 6 pairs, 5 of them 36.5 and one pair of flats that is a 37. I do find these comfortable to walk in. No rubbing, etc. I probably wouldn't wear them to do an all-day shopping spree, but generally they are good. I hope one of the stores here in the US has them for you! You would be so cute with your shoes and matching bag.

kavnadoo- there are a whole bunch of bluefly codes posted in the deals and steals section. i think the code i used was shop335 but check the bluefly thread to make sure. good luck!!

Thanks for that. However I found the new customers page and none of the codes are applicable to international customers. Frown :sad:, lucky americans....

I agree with Lit on sizing. I bought my black boots in a 39 (oh also I love your black spy boots btw Lit!! you're my fendi idol...! along with Saich and Deco) and I have a pair of heels in 39. Just bought some heels today in a 38.5. 39 would have been better but for the price, no complaints. I'm an AU 8, I think that is equiv to US 8. On the other hand Gucci is pretty inconsistant with sizing. I can be anything from a 37 , 37.5, 38 or to a 38.5.

lit- thanks for the update on sizing. i will start my hunt tomorrow on the denim sandals! your spy duo is absolutely stunning, they really are tdf!

kav- i am so sorry that the codes don't work for you. what a bummer!! all the more reason to move here!! lol, jk.;)