OMG.....I got it....

amkur said:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I finally got my dream bag and honestly:shame: , I'm a little overwhelmed:wtf: She is a Blue Jean JPG Birkin in Taurillon Clemence with Palladium Hardware and I love her!

Thanks to Kou for your advice and help and a shout-out to Sandiaexchange, one of the nicest sellers ever :flowers: Thank you my fellow PFers for making me obsess for Hermès only!:wlae:

Time for some pics! The color looks more bluish in the body shot (thanks to my harsh bathroom lights, LOL) so I also posted a pic in more subdued lighting with flash and without flash. :shame:

HOT DAMN!! It's a STUNNING bag!!!! Congratulations, May!! Hey next time we meet up, you HAVE TO bring that baby along!! oh I want a JPG~~~~ You can totally pull off that bag with your model height and chic style!

Molls said:
I think JPG's are GORGEOUS :girlsigh:and I'm loving the color. Congratulations! Are they extremely heavy?

If anyone tells you a JPG shoulder Birkin is light, they are kidding you. It has to be heavy because it is 42cm wide. But I wouldn't say that it's so heavy that it's impractical. On the contrary, I think the JPG shoulder Birkin owners will tell you that it's a practical travel size. I had held one before, and I personally find it acceptable. The plus point is that it can be worn over the shoulder, and the shift of weight onto the shoulder would make it all right. :P

I won't lie, the bag is not light, even empty, but as mrssparkles stated, I like the option of handheld to shoulder. Thanks again ladies!

(Yes, Kou a fuschia exotic JPG would be FABULOUS!!!)