Omg..chanel Black Satin..

Onyxbear, i haven't heard of a new chanel black coming out yet.. but if you're looking for a silvery black, MAC has one called "nightfall" which is absolutely gorgeous! and very reasonably priced at only $10! you should look into it! let me know if you do find out about a chanel silvery black color :graucho: good luck on finding it! :yes:

P.S. do any of you ladies have pictures of the black satin on your nails??! i have seen pics of the bottle but its not the same as seeing it on someones real hands!! hahaha (i know this sounds weird but i would very much appreciate it :sweatdrop:) thanks again!

i think whats supposed to be great about the black satin is the shimmer.. black FLAT nail polish definitely does look kind of gothic.. and since so many reviews on the black satin have been positive, im curious to see if its really worth all the hype! im sure its fabulous, the ladies on here have great taste. however some are saying that the opi black onyx is veryyy similar :confused1:

another question for you gals who are absolutely in love with black polish..
what do you say to others when they give you a "weird" look about it?? (lets assume they know nothing about the latest trends)

I went to my doctor last week and had it on and she's like, "My God, are you wearing black nail polish? What's up with that?" I said, "Oh, it's by Chanel and it's all the rage, something a little funky." I'm 43, and not at all goth, so I guess she was shocked.:P

My cousin commented on a recent visit, "Is that black? I mean really black or is it dark purple?" I've always been a big fan of dark colors and I'm definitely not Goth.:lol:
NYCgirl24 - I'm going to try to call the SA tomorrow and see if she'll give me more info. I asked the MAC SA about their "darkest" color but couldn't remember the name (Good thing I'm not in fashion; can't remember any of these colors :shame:smile:. She said they were out, but maybe she meant their dark red since I'm wearing red right now.
I have no more black satin for photos. :crybaby:

Rescue Beauty's Revamp is my new favorite. I love it! It looks more red in the bottle than it is on your nails. It seems to last, too.

It's great, isns't it? I agree that it lasts well too, I use it with Orly Bonder base and Won't Chip top coat and can easily get almost a week of wear with no chips at all which is impressive for black polish imo.

The new Chanel colour sounds great!

It comes out in December I think it's supposed to ship to the stores the first week of December. Get on a waitlist (many stores don't have one yet so you may be first) Try Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Neimans, or Macys. Just tell them you heard of the new color and want to be contacted as soon as they get it....

Love Shopping - thanks so much for getting the info! My SA at NM was out sick yesterday and I was going to try to call her today. When I asked someone at Nordstrom they didn't know anything about it...