Olivia Java is Here!

1. Well, along with Eden and the olive Botkier Bianca (fabulous bag), came Olivia. I was looking for a clutch that wasn't too small or shiny and this one has a buckle adjustable strap for tote or shoulder carrying plus it is detachable for clutch carrying. Bag is about 12 inches long, 5 inches high and 3 inches deep. There's a back wall zippered pocket. Looks the same on front and back but front has flap with magnetic device hidden beneath leather, as well as zipper top closure w/engraved pull. Like on the Jackie, Katy, Linda and Dylan, it's that new wrinkly, cushy leather. This is a wonderful little bag and just what I was looking for. Here are pix.
    Front.jpg Back.jpg Side.jpg Top.jpg
  2. Here are three more of top opening, interior and leather close up.
    Top Opening.jpg Interior.jpg Leather.jpg
  3. Forgot the bottom shot.
  4. Nice pics nunnla! I saw the Oliva in person and thought it was a really nice going-out-for-the-evening bag. Actually, it was almost my favorite of all the new fall items, with the exception of the Katy.
  5. Now that is a nice size for a going out bag! Those small Clutches are useless to me. This one is very nice and looks classy.
  6. what color does your olivia java really look like? Mine doesn't look black black. It's more like a brown. I got it at Shopbop.com. Is that site legit?
  7. That's cute! It definitely looks much better in your pics than it does on the web. Nice find! ;)
  8. VERY cute, indeed! I love the color too. :tup:
  9. Looks pretty good Larke and versatile. Thanks for showing us the pics.