Okay. This get me a little pissed

Did you check out the feedback rating - I thought they dropped you from ebay if your feedback drops to 95% or less.

no, they don't apparently (though sometimes i wish they would). i guess they can't because it would be unfair to people with very little feedback (less than 20) who happen to (unfairly) receive a retaliatory feedback for a transaction. that would immed. drop their feedback rating below 95%, and so it seems a bit hasty to do that, it is a bit unfair

but maybe for the high-vol sellers they do enforce it...i don't know

Honestly...this happens with every single new release!!!! You HAVE to buy them on release day and sell within the first 5 days. If you DO NOT do this then the market is flooded within 5-7 days and you can no longer fool the ill-informed customer who does not do research and realize 'wow...this isn't sold out'!

I haven't done reselling...but believe me I have seriously contemplated it!!!! Unfortunately, aside from this MOCA thing, LV has not released anything since the Miroir Speedys/Paps/Pochettes and the hearts that has sold with such high demand.

I really say kudos to whoever tries to do it...and this debate is brought up in other areas. Toy resellers speculate back in June about what will be hot...and buy buy buy so that the stores will be sold out of the hot item and then the parents have to pay 3x as much to get their kid the hot toy!

Such is the life of ebay!

Seeing all those MOCA things make me think fake........I just would assume this person is one step ahead of the game. I know that is not true but sometimes less is more when you are doing a auction. I mean have it look like you don't have a store in the back of your truck thing going on.

Well, actually, all it takes to acquire that many is a handful of friends to go in and buy the limit......so 10 friends can get you 20 items....

That's really greedy :sad:. They obviously don't LOVEloveLOVE LVs like we do! Yes, they're only taking advantage of a good business deal, but this is gross! They're breaking the limit!

Yup I saw that. I got so mad. Here I am wanting the Neverfull and the coin purse but it's gone because one of them.

someone said she got a GM just today!

and to be honest, although some people say it's tacky for an ebay seller to display ALL the murakami she got, as a buyer i would feel more "secure" because then i know that she actually really got hold a lot of them that she's listing on the ebay.
it's more relieve to see someone who posted like 3 auction of the neverfulls and reall see ALL 3 in 1 pic and not seeing one by one, i would be scared that she only had one ad she listed it all over again in a variety of pose to trick people on eba, but that's IMO

I'd love to get the Neverfull and the Rondo but I don't have the time to fly there and get it myself. No friends of mine are going to LA now. And I don't want to support this kind of action in ebay.. so no Mocas for me, I assume :sad:

Ahh. I would knock it but honestly I'm just super jealous of anyone who lives on the west coast who can get to the MOCA exhibit to actually buy one first hand. I'd love to have just ONE.