Okay, I gave in, I ordered my BG city! Pic inside!

I am the same, shasta. I have been hemming and hawing a while now after this color. I do agree it's a beautiful shade of pink from what I can tell by everyone's pics on here. I do prefer this darker shade to the lighter pink of 05. But I can't seem to visualise myself using it a lot, and I shouldn't be buying bag I can't love, right? I do wonder if I will regret passing a BBG with GGH up though.... :shrugs: I'll still have a while more to think about it. Maybe viewing more photos of it and modelling pics online would help me come to a decision.. please do update us if you intend to keep it or send it back, and why. Thanks!!

Welcome to the pink side! :yahoo:

When I saw the BG First at Bal Milan, I actually wasn't keen at all (my mind was obsessed with Hermes), but the DH liked it and told me to buy it. So glad he did, because it is certainly growing on me! :girlsigh:

Awesome! And Kim is such a great SA at BalNY. I specifically requested her to choose a bag for me since she always picks out really nice ones. Please post modeling pics once your lovely bag comes in!