Okay absolute honest opinions on this AG city

I can't take outside pics today, My BIG race is today!!!!! Yikes, I'm nervous. I dreamed about AG all night! I am leaning towards keeping her. I think I may have overreacted? I 'll post outside pics wearing on Monday. Thank you all so much, you are beyond wonderful. <<<<<HUGS>>>>>>

I can't take outside pics today, My BIG race is today!!!!! Yikes, I'm nervous. I dreamed about AG all night! I am leaning towards keeping her. I think I may have overreacted? I 'll post outside pics wearing on Monday. Thank you all so much, you are beyond wonderful. <<<<<HUGS>>>>>>

Good luck in your race! :wlae:

shasta - you need to chill girl! take that AG city out and have a drink, relax. it's a gorgeous bag, the leather is amazing and you look good wearing it. give it a few days, wear it out and about, then decide what to do with it. i think you'll regret selling it since you've wanted it for so long.

Good luck dear Shasta .... once on your race today and once on your last decision if keeping the AG city ;) :flowers: :love: ! I think the AG looks fantastic on you and you should keep it .... but it's your decision :heart:

Good advice, everyone. I think that when you have an HG for so long your expectations are so high after waiting for ever that long, that you have built it up as 'perfect' , so I think that I have to meet in the middle of my built up expectations and reality. This bag is gorgeous, I need to sleep on it you all are right.

I 100% think this is true - and I think it probably happens to the vast majority of us. You order something - esp. a HG - and in your imagination it is beyond perfect and comes with a halo... :P Give a it a few days and then reassess the situation... For me, sometimes I have to go back to it over a week or two before I fall totally in love!!

I think you rock it - and the color looks lovely with your hair & skintone!! Good luck!! :smile: (Definately rock it better then Lilo....)