ok, NOW I want one of these...

This is what I wanted for a very long time!! I saw one on e-bay and lucky I didn't get it cause it did look fake compared to the drilldown pic. I am sooo calling my SA for this. I hope they have good news!!

I saw these in the Outlet as recently as about 2 months ago. There might still be some available? It's worth calling because it's very nice!

Style 92069:

92069_d1.jpg

Congrats, Dewey!! Yeah, I believe retail was $38! I got mine below retail too and was so excited! They're hard to come by! I love it though because it looks good on any coach bag with brass hardware!

Congrats, Dewey!! Yeah, I believe retail was $38! I got mine below retail too and was so excited! They're hard to come by! I love it though because it looks good on any coach bag with brass hardware!

like the new Carly I'm getting..uurrr...not supposed to know I'm getting for Christmas? :whistle:

hehehe

Thanks! Hey - less than retail, is less than retail! I didn't realize this fob was almost a year old! I never get why I fall in love with the old stuff! hehehe

and last of all, I'd like to thank the ebay seller who did a *begin sarcasm* spectacular *end sarcasm* job on listing this...I just stumbled onto it this morning. Sometimes I love when ebayers use really bad keywords! heheh...works in my favor!

Aww dewey your so lucky!!! If you ever see another one pm me! hehe. I am dying for one of these. I didn't know they were at the outlets. I'm sooo happy for you!!!! Great deal too!! I don't even mind buying retail price for this haha. Congrats!!

Omigosh!! I just called my SA and they said it's still available to order!!! But ofcourse retail price. If any of still want it call your local boutique and ask if you can order it. I am so happy now!!! Dewey i think we might be bag twins because this baby is going on my Carly too!!!

Omigosh!! I just called my SA and they said it's still available to order!!! But ofcourse retail price. If any of still want it call your local boutique and ask if you can order it. I am so happy now!!! Dewey i think we might be bag twins because this baby is going on my Carly too!!!

lol - yay! congrats! Do you mind if I ask how much this retails for?

I THINK I once saw these at the outlets...but I didn't realize the full cuteness potential of them till I saw them hanging off carly's and legacy bags! heheh

At the Coach boutique it is $38 and the outlets are $24. But the outlets are a hit or miss kinda thing. I called all the outlets around me and in Vegas since I go there quite a lot. They told me they wouldn't know when they would come in and if they do they are usually sold out quick. They took my name down and number just in case they pop up so I can get them at the outlet. BUT...I could not wait for that so I just ended up going to the Coach store and ordering it, it'll be in 3-5 days!! I can't wait...it ended up costing $40.95 with tax included. It's alright if i spent retail price cause I used my merchandise credit anyway so I really spent $9 out of pocket. Anyway I'm happy, dewey's happy, it's gonna be a wonderful christmas!!!!! yay!